Monday, November 18, 2019

Cornwall Beaver Project Filming Reflection


Here is a reflection on my time spent in at Woodland Valley Farm in Ladock, Cornwall, interviewing Chris Jones, a farmer who had introduced beavers to his farm land

I went down to Woodland Valley Farm to interview Chris and film the beavers using camera traps which had been provided to me by, Craig Williams, a friend of mine who studies wildlife photography at Falmouth University and helped me to film, and also has a keen interest in rewilding.

I wanted to find out about the beaver project, what it is about them that Chris was so passionate about, the benefits they bring to farmland and what his motivations were for the project; a love for the animal? to help the farmland? or, perhaps financial gain?

Here is a selection of behind the scenes shots from the filming set up:






Here is a video diary of my thoughts on my weekend in Cornwalll:

No comments:

Post a Comment